HOW TO DONATE
- Make an online donation through the Adams County Community Foundation’s website, www.adamscountycf.org. Click “Donate Today” button in the “ACCF Giving Spree” section on their homepage. Don’t forget to designate gift to Canner Funds in “special instructions to the seller” area of donation screen.
- Complete this donation form, and mail it with your check made payable to: Adams County Community Foundation; Memo: Canner Funds.
- Mail check to:
Adams County Community Foundation
25 S. Fourth St.
Gettysburg, PA 17325
WHAT GIFTS CAN I MAKE TO THE CANNER FUNDS?
Support teachers and students in your community by considering a gift of appreciated stocks and securities, adding the Canner Funds to your estate plans, inspiring others to learn about and contribute to the Funds, and by encouraging teachers to submit a grant proposal. Or, participate in the annual class competition and help your BHS Alumni class raise the most for the district’s current students! Gifts can be:
- Annual Gifts: Contributions made to the Funds on an annual basis will ensure its growth. As the Funds increase, more grants are awarded.
- Commemorative Gifts: These honor exceptional individuals or families. You may choose to give to a fund that honors a person you know, or you may decide to establish your own commemorative fund.
- Scholarship Gifts: These may be endowed scholarships at a level of $12,500, or a pass-through gift of at least $500. Endowments award 4.5% of their value in scholarships each year.
- Planned Gifts: Consider including the Canner Funds in your estate planning to ensure your donation is well managed long into the future.